Sunday, December 23, 2007

Zanessa - You Are the Music In Me

Duration: 03:28 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-26 02:41:58
User: wiishup0nast4r
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Zanessa  Troyella  you  are  the  music  

Description:

I was bored. It is kinda lame. I know. Anyway, I love Zanessa! =D I know how to play the basic version of this on piano. Do Do Re Mi, Do Do Do Re Mi, Do Do Do Re Mi, Fa Mi Do Fa Mi Do Fa Me Thank you Rhiannon for teaching me! I know you are perfect at that advanced version but thanks for taking time to teach me the basic version!

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Caifanes - La Negra Tomasa
"You'd Hit This..." 2007
MJ's Chaos in the Windy City
Bert and The Freitas
Limp Bizkit - break stuff
Youtube Poop - The FIRST Angry German Kid Poop
Milwaukee Style Suicide Skid
MAfe-miss a thing un poco mejor
Entre nosotros - Inti Illimani
Heelflip
Profit From China's Currency Gamble: TFN Smart Trading Actio
Bleach - Memories of nobody Parte 9/9
Florence Foresti - Brigitte "Le Politico-Dating"
Rock 'n' Roll Woman - Buffalo Springfield
THUG 2 glitches 1 of 6
My Bloody Valentine - Emptiness Inside Live London '89
Myths
724 Stabs Runescape Duel vid#5-The Runescape Girl!!
Where is it?
Re: 4 Year Anniversary


 

No comments: