Friday, September 14, 2007

Paradise Lost - True Belief

Duration: 05:31 minutes
Upload Time: 07-09-02 22:38:17
User: wwwHeavyMetalcom
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Wretched will, host of pleasure surreal Closed the room where the last is buried Rise or fall at your master's request You're unable to accept redemption I don't know about a true belief here With the lost it's the same as always All I want is the same All I want is a true belief You can't wait to become a memory With the weak it's the same as always Stand confused lack of comprehension Re-aroused by a thought of madness And I know that the truth is always right But it's time to search for lies You're the one I try to save But the blood spills from your veins All I want is the same All I want is a true belief Call counting time 'til the end Death's wicked smile never fails The curse is cast and you've lost the past forever more A candle burns here no more I don't know about a century of life When the love of generations die I can see no good in taking your own life When any moment death calls All I want is the same To be part of the game All I want is a true belief

No comments: