Sunday, February 17, 2008

Final Fight 3 NES - Playthrough part 4 of 6

Duration: 10:59 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-10 13:17:56
User: MaximusDread
Tags:

capcom  final  fight  tough  Nintendo  system  pirate  rom  dean  guy  lucia  hagger  

Description:

part 4. I wanted to do this part over again because I got cheated by the AI. The two guys attacked me from both sides and my desperation attack wasn't working because I was getting hit constantly, so I couldn't get to the meat. I thought about it, but then decided not to cause I figured I would just die at the final boss (he's real cheap) and have to use a continue on the last stage anyway.

Comments

FELIX5000000  2008-02-03 10:38:10

shiza
__________________________________________________
FATALFURYKID  2008-01-10 13:53:42

WoW don't hate it when the game AI decides gangrape you while your trying to pull off Desperation Technique to survive That alone pisses me off about beat'em ups they are still cool though. nice gameplay
__________________________________________________
 

No comments: