Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Really Good Hula-Hoop Woman

Duration: 00:55 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-24 11:46:10
User: zennie62
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

hula  hoop  woman  san  francisco  california  party  athletics  dance  

Description:

http://www.zennie2005.blogspot.com - OK. This has no political significance, at least I don't think it does. It's one of those "I'm glad I've got my camcorder" moments. This woman was really working her Hula-Hoop for my camera at the Park Chalet restaurant on Ocean Beach in San Francisco. I've always wanted to see someone really professionally "do" the Hula-Hoop. She turns it around her neck and all over the place. Check it out. It's short and sweet. Some mental candy for the stressed industrial culture we're in.

Comments

showntelle ::: Favorites  2007-06-24 12:27:29

i wish i could do that ! o_O
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

kirsehirlii komix film demo
INZM BLØG "LAST BLØGIGS"
Informative log.
In loving memory of River Phoenix
Eric Mongrain


 

No comments: