Friday, January 25, 2008

Fullmetal Alchemist-Famous Last Words (Piano)

Duration: 05:39 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-01-21 16:31:16
User: khfan4ever
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

fullmetal  full  metal  alchemist  fma  amv  famous  last  words  chemical  romance  mcr  edward  elric  anime  the  black  parade  

Description:

the same Famous Last Words amv that I already uploaded, only with the piano version of the song. I just cut it down a bit to fit the song. DO NOT GIVE ME ANY CREDIT FOR THE SONG WHATSOEVER!!! I bought it off itunes.

Comments

lochsier ::: Favorites  2008-01-22 20:30:42

wow, i gave the other one a 5/5, but this one desreves a 6/5, that piano version is by far the best Show/Song match i have heard, and the editing is awsome even with the different song. Way to go man, you got on my playlist of Best AMV's on Youtube, and you deserve a big hand for this one. Superiour, 5/5 all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________
Cloudwacher22 ::: Favorites  2008-01-15 22:28:55

I like the show but my chemical romance is just a straight shitty band. I'm not saying this song doesn't go well with the show. It goes okay with it. I also don't hate my chemical romance. they're not good enough to hate. They're just a emo mediocre band. And I don't listen to them.
__________________________________________________
Hekaza ::: Favorites  2007-11-24 15:21:49

Very beautiful, nicely done. ^-^
__________________________________________________
mycokerulesyayD ::: Favorites  2007-11-04 18:16:16

ANyone who hates My Chemical Romance or Fullmetal Alchemist Sucks! This song goes good with show!
__________________________________________________
sarahsmiles916 ::: Favorites  2007-10-28 08:01:46

Cool! I love playing and lessoning to the piano!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

todo cambio
Atari XL XE User Club - ABBUC - deutsche Version
jakob maze özi
innsbrucker sandler teil1
Sven`s World Metal TV "Thrash Special" Trailer


 

No comments: