Sunday, January 6, 2008

Final Fantasy I - Review

Duration: 04:12 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-25 06:47:55
User: TheDevilWillRise
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

final  fantasy  review  psp  

Description:

Review for Final Fantasy 1 on the PSP. I personaly have played this game, it is a good all round final fantasy game, I would sugest that new gamers who have not even played final fantasy before do not buy this game, I would say that buy final fantasy 10 is better because it's really a good starter for new final fantasy fans. I would give this game a 7.2 myself.

Comments

TheDevilWillRise ::: Favorites  2007-12-29 09:50:47

Cool
__________________________________________________
Nodieus27 ::: Favorites  2007-12-28 18:28:35

This game rocks! I played this when it came USA in 1990, I was 12! 17 years later, and its still fun as hell. This along with Dragon Warrior, for Nintendo, were the greatest rpgs around. For pc rpgs you couldn't beat the gold box games, ultima and might and magic. They all get there roots from the same place. I just recently bought this FF2 and FFT for PSP, they are all great! All nostalgic trips!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

The Nerd And the Gangsta
Manon & Eline; aarbeiveter contest
Suberunker Studeosh AMV -- Still Preoccupied with 1985
Coma - Stodoła 15.11.07- System
US99.5 All Access - Week 28
mckids start music
Punchline "Green Light" video - a video we made ourselves!
N by m1skt
Naruto couples Tribute Slideshow
The Predator UAV with Camera and Video Remote - Video 1
Hong 10 vs. Ronnie - Red Bull BC One 2007
Shadow Randomness episode 6: Shadow's revenge part 2
why naruto?.....WHY?
yamaha crypton (alasehir)
Ayumi Hamasaki and Ravee Chand - Seasons
My freezer is a murder
WHO IS MR.FLRESH THE DRAMAEDITER
Weekend in the Beskid mountains
Pantera - This Love
Me and Mal


 

No comments: