Friday, December 28, 2007

SlipKnoT-Vermilion Videoclip

Duration: 04:14 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-25 15:30:09
User: DarKMind10
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

slipknot  vermilion  

Description:

SlipKnoT-Vermilion Videoclip She seems dressed in all the rings Of past fatalities So fragile yet so devious She continues to see Climatic hands that press Her temples and my chest Enter the night that she came home (Forever) Oh (She's the only one that makes me sad) She is everything and more The solemn hypnotic My dahlia, bathed in possession She is home to me I get nervous, preversed When I see her, it's worse But the stress is astounding It's now or never She's coming home (Forever) Oh (She's the only one who makes me sad) Hard to say what caught my attention Fixed and crazy aphid attraction carve my name in my face To recognize Such a pheromone cult To terrorize I Won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me Yeah! I'm a slave and I am a master No restraints And unchecked collectors I exist to my need to self-oblige she is something in me That i despise I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me She isn't real I can't make her real She isn't real I can't make her real

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

@nG CuT3 nG !n@ Mo 10/11
Guatemala Landing - UO Productions - HipHopChApiN.com
GTI Blow Off Valve
Neighbours: Post-argument Frosie
Parasite Eve - Disc 1 - New York Sights
Ceccherini tiene in ostaggio i parenti AmeriCANI !
Don't look back in anger cover oasis1
Ray Davies
In School Icon
backyard basketball
dragon kings
Mr Penguins Adventure
Damn Yankees - A Little Brains, A Little Talent
Toys Will Be Toys
MR2 1.6 20V Blacktop vs. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
Coloring "Tenchi" from Tenchi Muyo
Draytones Forever on
Jim Eats a Brain
Nonno del nonno della coppa del nonno rapito dagli alieni
Explosives


 

No comments: