Sunday, December 30, 2007

Naruto Bat Country

Duration: 06:32 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-10 14:07:14
User: MapleKratos99
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Naruto  Bat  Country  Avenged  Sevenfold  Sasuke  episode  134  AMV  

Description:

Well well, I must say this isn't my greatest work but im happy. I liked AMV 4 a little better...But thats cause #5 (this) doesnt have alot of fighting and not alot of my songs take up 5mins, mostly like 3 ~ 4mins. I know the song isnt so good...But it was the best I can find it I liked it. Anyways hope you enjoy, I finished episode 129 ~ 134 (i think) anyways its finally done. I'll be making a FINAL AMV. From episode 129 ~ 134 if those are which I used. Well enjoy and comment and rate! Band - Avenged Sevenfold Song - Bat Country *I dont own Naruto nor this song*

Comments

xadien03 ::: Favorites  2007-10-10 10:32:47

cool
__________________________________________________
kuramasflame ::: Favorites  2007-07-24 15:44:58

omg sasuke looks like a chick in his demon form
__________________________________________________
lightgoddess ::: Favorites  2007-06-11 02:43:31

you are talented in making vids. ^-^
__________________________________________________
QueenBeeX ::: Favorites  2007-06-10 17:31:49

Its kind kool the way yah keep there voices in as well...yet again another fantastic vid :D
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Kannazuki No Miko Episode 12 Part 2
"Love Is All I Need" acoustic - Yasmien Kurdi
Dew-Scented - Soul Poison (Live)
Bailey playing fetch
Keyboard Demo
SMACK- Wrok (pilot)
Spelen met Pijn
The Kisuke Urahara Slide Show
Wake up cat
we hate sunderland
Martes y 13 - Gloria Fuertes
Air Crash Investigation: Suicide Attack Part 2
Game On! Belspel complicatie
The Youtube Poop Gang In: A Snowy Mountain Musical
USC Trojans - Boom
This is Love (Utada United 2006)
Socom TV 44
ill beat a lvl 63 pt 1
DJ Oso (Tamaimo)
Illuminations: Reflections of Earth pt.1


 

No comments: