Monday, December 31, 2007

My Rock Star

Duration: 02:52 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-29 08:38:21
User: FreelacerTex
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Friends  Tex  Rock  Star  

Description:

I Know What Your All Going To Say Spell Chek. Yah I Know And I Can Care Less. Ok So I've Bin Making Vidos For My Friends ANd THats Cuz I Have Nuthing Better To Do. I Have One More Coming Up For Gam3r. ANd ONe For All May Thanx. So That Means I Go Back Look At All The Vidos See Who I Thanked ANd Make One With All Ther Pics IN It And Thanx.

Comments

FreelacerTex ::: Favorites  2007-10-04 05:37:24

False Pretense
__________________________________________________
amberwhoz102 ::: Favorites  2007-09-29 23:41:04

this is nice (o and wat song is playing?)
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Heroine 6 - Kim Hyun Joong dance
Re:Van Halen Tribute
kill the dinosaur 3rd. part
Baby Mario Bros. Collection
Meredith/Derek--Head Over Feet
THAEME MARIOTO
In The Ghetto - Eagan, MN
Alone in the ring piano from rocky
funny pic 7 and maybe my new pic
Kleiza interview
Smashing a couch with a Toyota Tacoma, Offroading
the offspring want you bad
I'm Yours - Justin, Alvin, and Rich
dssd
my high heels sandals
Jonas Brothers on CW Now
RON PAUL being blasted by Bill Kristol on Fox News
my electonics and some other stuff
journey over snow
luam does 'My Love' by Justin


 

No comments: