Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Regi Quest - Part 2

Duration: 10:58 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-06-20 14:24:05
User: AeroTheDragon
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

On Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald, there are three Pokemon called the Regi Pokemon. Like the Legendary birds of the first game, they can be hard to catch. In this series of videos, I will record myself trying to catch them all. I will film every single attempt, in the hope it may make some people laugh. Also, you'll get the hear the commentary that everyone loved from the Heist. --- Part 2 includes catching Regirock, which proves to be considerably harder then Regice. Amazingly, the battle took so long I had to cuts bits of this too. So you might not hear me as much. You will get to hear me insult Regirock though =).

Comments

No comments: