Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dawn's Music Video

Duration: 07:47 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-10-28 21:10:21
User: zareh7
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Allow myself to introduce...myself. I am a serious musician looking for like-minded people who want to get together and start an original project and get solid enough to possibly be the opening act for some big names in the near future. I am also looking to join an already established band as a bassist. Hit me up if you are interested and if you are serious and don't have any ties prohibiting you from giving it your all (as anything less may prove to be obsolete). My influences are Bonnie Raitt, Sheryl Crowe, Victor Wooten, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones,the Beatles, Stevie Wonder, and Sly and the Family Stone (to name a few). God bless! http://myspace.com/dawnmarierichey

Comments

No comments: