Thursday, November 29, 2007

Advent Hero (vs. Steve Jablonski)

Duration: 06:33 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-23 06:14:08
User: psylentknight
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

There's not enough I can say about this song without getting all detailed and such, so I'll try and keep it short. From what it looks like, there's a lot of people who love this song as much, if not more than I do. Wanting to use if for a video didn't come to me without a problem of how to start it off, because if I really wanted to, I would've started this progression theme back to Snake Eater, but this is more appropriate. This end result, though...I feel I could've done more, and maybe I will, but for now, I'd like some honest feedback :) I wouldn't be surprised if someone did have the same concept, but for a different song. It usually happens that way for most AMV makers, I'm sure :) (minor note: I'm aware of an early "mistake" that I thought I cleared up a second time around, but instead it's here, and might as well stay.

Comments

yuyuzja ::: Favorites  2007-11-23 10:58:13

The song choice and editing were awesome, the only thing I'd say is that some of the clips were a little hard to see, especially when the monochromatic tint was added. But still great overall. 5/5!
__________________________________________________
psylentknight ::: Favorites  2007-11-23 13:58:11

Thanks, and yeah, I don't know why that happened. Probably because of the zooming I did this time around. Even more annoying is that aside from a few transition effects, I added nothing to it, so if it's not based on the zoom, I'm really stumped. Next time I'm just leaving it raw.
__________________________________________________

No comments: