Saturday, October 13, 2007

Glenn Miller & His Orchestra-People Like You and Me(RV)

Duration: 05:50 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-12 16:07:00
User: thankuGlennMiller
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Wow,you really need to get a copy of this.You don't know what your missing. Lyrics: Say get a load of that moon.Look at those stars.We get it all for free.All the pretty birdies sing for,people like you and me!You've heard of roses are red,violets are blue.Thats corny poetry.Maybe corn is just the thing for,people like you and me.Folks may say we're antiquated.If they do who cares.So we're not sophisticated.Leave it to the millionaires.I'm gonna stick to the moon,stay with the stars,thats my philosophy.Nature must have thought a spring for,people like you and me. Say,get a load of those guys high in the skies wingin' to victory.Up and at em' in the fight for people like you and me.Hey get a load of those gobs,doing they're jobs,keepin' the sea lanes free.Just to make the future bright for people like you and me.You must put your Yankee heart and soul in,everything do.Keep em' flyin',keep em' rollin' Uncle Sam will see you through We'll have to roll up our sleeves,tighten our belts,but through the dark we'll see.The lady with the Liberty Light for,people like you and you and you and,people like me,people like you and meeeee!!! ----END----

Comments

ehmalo01 ::: Favorites
Gotta Love Hutton and the Modernaires!
07-10-07 00:55:36
__________________________________________________
GoGoGlennMiller ::: Favorites
I LOVE Glenn Miller! 2:50-3:18 are cool... and 4:05-4:47 make me wanna jump up and dance!
07-09-16 00:54:18
__________________________________________________

No comments: