Sunday, August 26, 2007

Last Lesson in Hope - Remix-Devil Jin VS Dark Prince

Duration: 04:45 minutes
Upload Time: 07-07-20 17:35:59
User: Anwarrior
:::: Favorites
Description:

I've finally finished making this wicked AMV, you won't be disappointed. It was really hard to make; I had to think about where to put all the clips and stuff. Anyway, sorry for making you wait this long, well for those of you who've been waiting to see it. It's my last ''Lesson in Hope'' AMV and my second Devil Jin VS Dark Prince video. It's also a remix of my first ever AMV - ''Lesson in Hope - Jin Kazama Tribute.'' The song is Enth E Nd by Fort Minor from Linkin Park Reanimation). Enjoy the vid and tell me what think of it. Also, there's a sort of new thing I put in at the end.

Comments
darkfarah ::: Favorites
It was good but bro try not overuse to many effects.There were alot of them you really didn't need for this vid.Using alot of effects can ruin a video and make it look ugly.That's about it actually 4/5 Good job!:D
07-07-20 21:34:32
_____________________________________________________
Anwarrior ::: Favorites
Thanks sis and don't worry, next time I'll try not to overuse any effects.
07-07-21 15:54:44
_____________________________________________________

No comments: